The Internship Panel is a job-preparation event for students who have successfully landed their first internship or co-op and are seeking advice on how to make the most of the opportunity. Students who also are seeking advice on how to land an internship or full time job are welcome to attend.
The panel consists of five high achieving students who are willing to share their experiences with the audience and answer numerous questions. The panel discussion is one hour, and is followed by a social hour with students in order to allow one-on-one interaction. This is a more intimate way for students to learn about the dynamics of the companies fellow classmates have worked with and allows time for students to network with their peers.
Past Panel Participants (Name, Company Name(s), Area of Expertise)
- Shannon Moore, Cummins, Human Resources
- John Riddell, John Deere, Supply Chain
- Brian Carter, Belden Inc, Marketing
- Blair Pellatt, Michigan Works, Thai Summit America, SpaceX, Amway, Bank of America, Management
- Madison Long, Deloitte, Microsoft, Finance and Accounting