There are plenty of opportunities to connect with Krannert students. An updated list of opportunities will be emailed to you closer to the fair date. Or contact the Krannert Professional Development Center at (765) 496-1584 to discuss recruiting opportunities.
Post Job Opportunities
Posting your opportunities on CCO (using your NACElink @ Purdue account) is one of the best ways to reach Krannert/Purdue students and alumni and should be part of your recruiting strategy. The CCO website is Purdue’s main recruiting portal and it is accessed by thousands of students every semester. Most of Purdue’s career fairs are run through this website which increases student traffic. Even if you prefer students apply on your company website, you can post positions and direct students to your website to apply. Refer to our Job Posting Information to see the different options, our preferred format, and tips for posting positions. It includes details for setting up on-campus interviews and resumes collections (a preferred format).
Krannert Undergrad Coffee Hour
SMEF hosts coffee hour every Monday and Friday. It’s an opportunity for recruiters, faculty, and students to interact in a casual atmosphere while opening up future networking connections. You can signup to sponsor the coffee hour when you register for the career fair.
Additional Recruiting Events & Opportunities
- Connect with our Student Organizations. Building a relationship with an organization(s) will serve as a valuable opportunity to work with Krannert’s best and most active student leaders. Potential opportunities include but are not limited to: giving a company presentation, sponsoring their activities, case competitions, resume critiques, mock interviews or plant tours. Here is a list of our organizations and their contact information. An updated contact list will be available in January.
- SMC’s Doster Leadership Conference (DLC) (Fall 2018)
The Doster Leadership Conference is a student-run event which connects 100 of the Krannert School of Management’s top student leaders with corporate representatives for a two-day leadership conference in Indianapolis, IN. Check out more about the conference at www.
- Monarch Leadership Conference Hosted by Women in Business (February 10, 2018) – This conference, hosted annually by Purdue University Women in Business, is meant to inspire its attendees to achieve their full potential. Whether this be through motivational keynote speakers, creative focus sessions, or a beneficial networking event, the hope of the conference is to give something to attendees that they can take away and apply to not only their professional lives but their personal lives as well. An approximation of 110 students attend the WIB conference annually! For more information, please visit https://purduewib.squarespace.com/
- MBA/MS Recruiting: Krannert offers an MBA and a number of MS programs. Contact Craig Hanson (email@example.com) for more information.
- Purdue Career Fairs: At Purdue, the career fairs are hosted by individual departments. Here are a few fairs that may be of interest.
- Computing Career Fair
- Industrial Roundtable (Engineering & STEM)
- Purdue Polytechnic (formerly College of Technology)
- Sales, Retail & Financial Services
- Hospitality & Tourism Mgmt Career day
- Krannert MBA/MS Fair
- Ag Fair
- Click for links to these fairs and a complete list of Purdue career fairs
- Employer Mock Interview Program
MGMT 301 brings “professional education to life” through experiential opportunities. Our Mock Interview Program engages students with professionals in a learning environment to practice and enhance skills studied in the classroom.
- Do you enjoy guiding the professional development of students?
- Can you give constructive feedback on interviewing skills?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, we would love to have you as a member of our mock interview team. To participate and receive the complete information, please contact Brooke Linn, Associate Director–Krannert Professional Development Center, via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone (765-494-7445).
- Graduate Opportunities
Is your organization looking for graduate program opportunities for your rising leaders? Krannert offers a number of great programs and a few still have space for the fall. The deadline to apply for the MBA, Weekend MBA, and MS(HR) programs is May 1stor until the classes fill. More information can be found online at www.krannert.purdue.edu/